1) As well-being coach you ensure the well-being of all SPA guests due to competent consulting and caring. With your professional competence and individual and warm hospitality, you are creating special well-being moments, which transform your guests into fans.
2) Warm and individual welcoming and goodbye of all guests.
3) All around support of guests (representatives, contractors, contact person).
4) Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
5) Dealing and controlling all reservations that are made.
6) Ensure special well-being moments, which are surprising and inspiring.
7) Excellent performance at internally defined “touchpoints” to change guests to fans.
8) Active cross selling regarding more offers from other departments.
9) Competent dealing with guest feedback.
10) Daily end of day report and administrating procedures.
1) At least 2 years' in-depth, specialist training in hotel or in a SPA-relevant area (Beauty, Massage or Sport & Gesundheit).
2) IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook), ideally booking system MXP.
3) Several years' professional experience or in the relevant industry.
4) IT skills (Rescom, FIDELIO Cruise, MICROS, MXP desirable).
5) Knowledge of German and English.
6) Sales and consultancy experience.
7) Practical first aid certificate.
3. Personal requirements
1) At least 20 years of age
2) Good organisational skills
3) Professional demeanour and warm, friendly manner
4) Strong sense of responsibility
5) Happy to work as part of a team
7) Flexible and willing to learn
8) Strong sales and consulting skills
9) An effective communicator, a positive attitude and able to motivate others
10) Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
11) Service-orientated and warm host
4. Area of responsibility
Responsible for all work and service procedures in the SPA & Sport Reception
At least one responsible employee must be trained up at any one time to ensure activities continue to run as normal in the job holder's absence.
6. Contractual cornerstone details
· On board health insured by P&I Club
· Retirement and unemployment funds do not apply
· Your monthly net salary on board Mein Schiff will be € 1099,- plus incentives: 7% of performed treatment revenue and 10% of personal product sale and 0,8% total SPA treatment revenue per voyage cruise (realistic average 1500-1700 €)
· Food and accommodation are provided free of charge
· Travel to and from the ship are covered/paid for by sea chefs provided that the contract was completed