1) Providing professional care to guests within the SPA & Sport area.
2) As beauty therapist, you are responsible for a professional and successful performance of cosmetic manicures and pedicures
3) Warm and individual welcoming and goodbye of all guests.
4) All around support of guests (representatives, contractors, contact person). 5) Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
6) Active cross selling regarding more offers from other departments.
7) Responsible for cleanliness and sanitariness as well as cabin- and cleaning in the SPA area.
1) At least 1 years' in-depth specialist training as a beautician, and knowledge and experience of ultra sonic, microdermabrasion, manicure and pedicure are required.
2) Professional experience of working in the relevant industry.
3) Knowledge of German and English.
1) At least 20 years of age
2) Good organisational skills
3) Professional demeanour and warm, friendly manner
4) Strong sense of responsibility
5) Happy to work as part of a team
7) Flexible and willing to learn
8) Strong sales and consulting skills
9) An effective communicator, a positive attitude and able to motivate others
10) Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
11) Service-orientated and warm host Area of requirements Responsible for all work and service procedures in the Beauty & Massage department Proxy At least one responsible employee must be trained up at any one time to ensure activities continue to run as normal in the job holder's absence. Contractual cornerstone details:
· On board health insured by P&I Club
· Retirement and unemployment funds do not apply
· Your monthly net salary on board Mein Schiff will be € 1099,- plus incentives: 7% of performed treatment revenue and 10% of personal product sale (realistic average 1700-1900 €)
· Food and accommodation are provided free of charge
· Travel to and from the ship are covered/paid for by sea chefs provided that the contract was completed
· Safety certificates will be done and issued on board and costs are covered