Large Private Estate
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand, walk and stretch for long periods. Excellent organizational skills. Previous experience as a laundry supervisor or manager in a large establishment
NATIONALITY: Anglo/Euro/South American
- Managing a team of +/- 4 staff working on a rotating shift.
- You will personably be responsible for the family and guest’s personal laundry.
- Your team members will be responsible for all the family and guest linen and all crew uniforms and linen.
- Operate washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and iron, press, fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines,
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, color, dry, or stiffen articles.
- Clean machine filters and lubricate equipment.
- Inspect soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to locate color imperfections, and to identify items requiring special treatment. Advanced stain treatment techniques required
- Advanced knowledge of fabrics – silk, linen, cotton, polycotton, upholstery etc
- Help laundry director with proper, adequate training and re-training of all laundry staff.
- Maintain a very good communication with your team and housekeeping department. Sharing information is key.
- This roll is a leading role but hands-on. You must always assist your team and be on the floor.
- Report any defects to the Head Laundry Master and follow up till defect is fixed. SALARY/PACKAGE
- 2,000-3,500 euro per month ( negotiable )
- Accommodation paid by the employer.
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
- 1 month’s vacations paid vacation.
- 12-Month renewable contract
START DATE: 01 DEC 2018
LOCATION: SAUDI ARABIA