To welcome guests to the Spa area and assist them prior to and after their treatments.
Perform all treatments offered within Talise Ottoman SPA, this includes treatments in the SPA treatment menu, new treatments, indoor and out door SPA treatments, group events according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt, positive and timely manner.
HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist spa GSE’s, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking of retail, assisting guests with tours or questions.
To assist spa attendants, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking, cleaning and setting up of the facilities.
To assist with supervisor/manager requests during free time. (30 minutes or more available)
Retail recommendation cards must be provided to every guest and a note placed on the guest history of products purchased/recommended
Participate in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continue to study your skill.
Any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, assist with immediate action.
Assist in keeping accurate written consultation records of treatments and products used in view of repeat guests.
Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up as per SPA SOP before beginning any treatment.
To ensure you have relevant and sufficient stock to perform your treatments
Promote all spa products to every guest and offer full product knowledge.
- Adhere to therapist opening and closing procedures.
- Green Globe: always turn off lights, no candles burning in treatment rooms when treatments are not in progress.
- Candle holders should always remain clean.
- Decorative items for the room, are the therapists sole responsibility to ensure they are kept in immaculate condition.
- Cabinets are always set up/tidy/clean as per cabinet SOP.
- Treatment rooms are always set up as per treatment room SOP.
- Hot cabbies always are in immaculate condition
Treatment rooms are therapist responsibility to ensure the following:
Assist with checking all spa facilities are in working order, if you notice an issue to report immediately to a supervisor/manager
experience and qualification requirements for position:
- 2 years service experience in a 5 star spa
- High School graduate
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification
- Extensive knowledge in Anatomy and physiology
- Good English knowledge and understanding verbally
length: 24 months
Salary: 720 EUR
- Passport or ID card
About The Benefits
Benefit package includes:
- fully furnished shared accommodation
- free transport to and from your place of work,
- laundry services
- meals during working hours
- bi-annual flight allowance
- medical and dental coverage, as well as accident insurance,
- retail and leisure discounts,
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.