The Secretary position is responsible for administrative and financial managerial duties in the hotel areas as required, ensuring regular operations and handling any problems or issues that occur.
- Organize work by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating
- Prepare reports by collecting information.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting
text, data, and graphics.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for
spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies by checking stock to anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite
orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
- Verify cash counts of reception.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Purser.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Fluent in written and spoken English
Knowledge of Microsoft programs to include but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: 800$ + accommodation
- Passport copy
- Passport size Photo
- Full body photo
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org