The Aegean Experience
Objective: To carry out watch-keeping duties in the Electrical Section of the Engine Room.
The Electrician is responsible for:
- Assuming the duties of Chief Electrician and whenever he is out of duty.
- Performing repairs and machinery maintenance during his work.
- Executing his duties and responsibilities as described in Passenger Vessels By law.
- Executing maintenance program for all the vessel's lighting.
- Performing electrical works scheduled by the Chief Electrician.
- Following company's circulars.