Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie – Marella Cruises
The Chef de Partie is responsible for the preparation of the various menu items according to recipes and photos provided by the Company.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Oversee a station in the hot galley
assigned by the Executive Chef.
· Assist with the transportation of food items from the Main Stores to the Galley.
· Clean and sanitize work area and working utensils according to Shipsan, the European sanitation program, and United States Public Health rules at regulations.
· Be on standby each time the ship is subject to a Shipsan/USPH inspection.
· Possess the ability to taste all foods to assure correct preparation.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Must be able to communicate effectively with the senior management.
Contract length: 6months
· Passport or ID card