Inappropriate Guest Interaction
Professional relationship with guests makes it absolutely necessary that we conduct ourselves appropriately at all times. Sexual contact or intimacy with guests is never acceptable. Such contact or intimacy includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- • Having any sexual contact with guests even if guests agree.
- • Offering sexual favors of any kind to guests.
- • Accepting guests' sexual advances.
- • Telling jokes, or recounting tales/experiences of a sexual nature.
- • Using language that is implicitly or explicitly sexual or offensive.
All of these behaviors violate Company policy. If you have sexual contact with guests you can be dismissed immediately. This policy applies to all crew members when onboard Company vessels or ground properties owned or leased by the Company.
Having sexual relations with minors, sexual assault, and rape are all crimes, punishable by law. All allegations of sexual contact with minors and sexual assault and rape will be investigated and reported by Global Security to the proper legal authorities and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
Avoid Problem Situations
The following guidelines are for the protection of you and our guests. These guidelines will be strictly enforced. Following them at all times will also help keep you safe from charges of assault from guests:
- • Never allow guests into your cabin.
- • Never allow guests to attend crewmember parties.
- • Never enter a guest stateroom without proper authorization. There are no exceptions. Any crewmember found in a guest stateroom without proper authorization will be dismissed immediately.
- • Never use guest elevators unless in the line of duty.
- • Never arrange to meet a guest for social reasons outside the ship while in port.